Thriving Companies, Great Leaders.
Avoiding Tough Conversations as leaders keeps us stuck and small, and is horrendously expensive. Our teams and companies are less engaged, experiencing conflict, and sometimes even quitting. But having Tough Conversations with courage and skill can become the defining moments of our careers, our relationships, and our lives.
David Wood talks with thought leaders like Byron Katie and Jack Canfield, top CEOs, and even prison inmates, to help you master your tough conversations! Subscribe on Youtube, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play or Player FM.
- How Do You Sell a Groundbreaking, Transformational Movie? (What the Bleep Do We Know!?)
- How Napoleon Dynamite’s Producer Overcame the Odds to Inspire Millions
- Non-Transactional Friendships with Oscar-Winning Producer Barnet Bain (What Dreams May Come)
- How to Achieve ANYTHING with Charlie Engle
- How To Close More Deals with Corey Kupfer
- From Triggered to Tranquil
- The Courage of Creativity with Esma Kirim
- How To Play Bigger and Live a Life of Possibility
- Doubling Revenue AND Enjoyment: Client Case Study with Ben Leyson
- How To Be Truly Influential with Kurt Mortensen
- Real Estate Tycoon Success Secrets with Stephen Tebo
- How Entrepreneurs Can Use a Social Mission and Change the World with Brian Roland
- The Currency of Motivation with Chris Bello
- How to Get Top Dollar Selling Your Business with Joe Valley
- Choose The Right Mountain And Climb Twice As Fast
Leave a Review!
Your top review will help me get hard-to-reach guests (they look to see the number and quality of reviews). And – it helps the podcast climb in the rankings, so MORE people in the world can master their tough conversations. When you get to the podcast, click on “Ratings and Reviews” per the pic below.
If you’re listening from your phone, scroll right down to ‘Ratings and reviews’.
And it takes two minutes! Review on itunes here. And please leave a comment or email me directly at public a-t playforreal.life to let me know you did, so I can thank you!
(Looking for the Extraordinary Focus Podcast? It’s here: https://focus.ceo/extraordinary-focus-podcast.)