Why does more influence MATTER?
Kurt Mortensen was my special guest on this episode of the Extraordinary Focus podcast. He shares the secrets of being truly influential so that you can go out into the world and have an impact on it like never before.
- Why charisma matters and how it impacts your influence.
- The difference between manipulation vs persuasion.
- How to use the 5 C’s of Trust.
- What score are you on the Influence factor?
- How to be more receptive.
- Why you need to take the other person’s lead.
- How do you persuade YOURSELF and be more PRESENT with someone?
Kurt W. Mortensen is an international authority on charisma, human nature and influence. Kurt has spent over 20 years researching persuasion and motivational psychology and teaches on the university level. He is the author of Persuasion IQ, Laws of Charisma and the best-selling book Maximum Influence, and his books have been translated into 28 languages.
To learn more about Kurt, visit http://maximizeyourinfluence.com/
Suppose you’re seeing people more successful than you and wondering what’s taking so long. If you’re working hard and thinking you’re smarter than them, it will come back to persuasion, motivation, and influence.
– Kurt Mortensen
Liked this episode? Comment below.