Recently, I was a guest on Corey Kupfer’s podcast, Deal Quest, where I revealed the five key ingredients to making the deal. It was such a great episode that I wanted to share on my Extraordinary Focus podcast!
Tune in as we discuss:
- How to understand your power and what’s possible for you.
- Why alliances are a huge possibility.
- How to break through limiting beliefs.
- How to find the courage and seal the deal.
- Why being charmingly persistent leads to strong alliances.
- How transparency can help you close more deals.
- Are you dreaming big enough?
Corey Kupfer is a deal-driven growth strategist, negotiator, deal-maker, speaker, and attorney. He’s also the founder of DealQuest, host of the weekly DealQuest Podcast, and author of Authentic Negotiating.
A successful entrepreneur from the age of 15, Corey is a passionate advocate and leader in the entrepreneurial world; he’s also a renowned strategist on deal-driven growth strategies.
To learn more about Corey, click here.
🐭 Become a Better Leader.
Check out my book, Mouse in The Room
Liked this episode? Comment below.