Bill Gallagher of Scaling Coach joins me on this Extraordinary Focus episode to discuss how to play bigger in our lives.
Going big takes courage – time to own who YOU are for all the right reasons!
Tune in now as we cover:
- How do we play small?
- Why do we play small?
- How can we play bigger?
- How to know WHEN to say something and when to keep quiet.
- The Leadership Flywheel: an inspiring model.
- Maintaining a positive emotional state (commitment and vulnerability)
- Getting a yes and action (rejection, overwhelm, don’t go for what we want)
- Planning and empowerment to make better decisions.
- Coaching through the continuous cycle to grow and go big
Bill Gallagher is a business coach and master facilitator with over 30 years of entrepreneurial and executive experience. Bill has spent the last 15 years coaching and training others in leadership and performance and previously led four companies of his own and been a partner or executive in 2 others. Bill discovered the Rockefeller Habits and Scaling Up 20 years ago, has used them in his own companies.
To learn more about Bill, visit https://scalingcoach.com/
Your discomfort is an opportunity to lean into a place of power.
– Bill Gallagher
Liked this episode? Comment below.