In this episode on the Extraordinary Focus Podcast, I interview Chris Bello of Entrepreneur Motivation Podcast on the currency of motivation.
When you nurture, protect and nourish your motivation as a currency, it helps you make more money and have more impact. We all know motivation is fuel for productivity, but when motivation runs out, your productivity will too. Luckily, there are many ways you can tap into your supply of motivation to keep that fire burning!
In this episode, we cover:
- How to track and measure what you care about to tap into motivation.
- When to identify down cycles and avoid burnout.
- How to surround yourself with like-minded people.
- The benefits of co-working (check out Megan Taylor Morrison’s co-working group).
- Why imposter syndrome zaps your motivation.
- Key strategies to help with motivation.
Motivation can change in an instant.
~ Chris Bello
Chris Bello is a college graduate that quit his corporate job 3 years in. He wanted to take hold of the reigns of life and write his own story.
After struggling with one side-hustle after another, he went all in on residential real estate, where he has quickly caught momentum. Chris is also the host of the top-rated business podcast, the Entrepreneur Motivation Podcast (1M+ downloads), where he documents his journey and interviews incredible guests.
Chris’ motto is “Less dreaming, more doing.”
Be the author of your own motivation.
~ David Wood
To learn more about Chris, visit https://chrisbello.com/
Liked this episode? Comment below.