I was recently interviewed about my new book by Kathryn Thompson, host of Be the Sought After Entrepreneur. We had an exciting conversation about my book, Mouse in the Room, and I went over some key points on being the bad-ass leader people want to follow!
- How to have radical personal transformation.
- The RIGHT way to say what’s on your mind so you don’t have regrets.
- Your roadmap to truth.
- How to take advantage of the 3D Process.
- Create the space for what’s truly meant to come to you.
Kathryn Thompson, a creative rulebreaker, award-winning marketing and communications expert, and the Founder of Creatively Owned, goes against the grain and shows you how to finally BE seen, heard, and a sought-after entrepreneur without having to spend endless hours marketing your business and chasing clients. BE the Sought-After Entrepreneur podcast helps you ditch the cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all approach to marketing and use your unique energy to effortlessly attract the most aligned clients.
To learn more about Kathryn, click here.
A request for help!
If it resonates, we would love for you to be part of the mouse naming revolution! Here’s how you can do that:
- Get the book at Mouse in the Room or Amazon. (Psst! There are some amazing bonuses for you!)
- If you think Mouse in the Room deserves 5 stars, please leave a review on Amazon.
- Post on social media that you got the book. Mouse naming is hard to do in isolation and easier if everyone does it! Let your friends have the opportunity to mouse name as well. We have some awesome promotional content and assets you can use on our site.
Liked this episode? Comment below.